17 November 2013

What to do...what to do???

I'm sitting here on a Sunday afternoon trying to figure out what the heck to do for my lessons this week.  The creative juices are NOT flowing, that's for sure! 

My kindergarten-big and preparatory classes this week are "reviews" of the past three weeks of family, bodies, healthy foods and exercise.  Then there are the little, bitty kindergarten-middle kids who just like to sing and dance. The second graders are probably going to get something with Thanksgiving and the first graders...who knows?!  

Seriously, I've been sitting at my computer for about three hours and I have nothing!  I've watched a lot of crazy videos on youtube, however.  I went looking for an "all about me" song and ended up watching pets reunited with soldiers coming home.  I hate how Youtube does that to you...makes you just keep clicking on random videos until you are FAR away from your initial intent. So, now it's going on 4pm and I am at a loss.  

This is pretty typical for my Sunday afternoons.  I've got weekend life down to a routine...ignore school completely until the last possible moment on Sundays! It seems to be working so far!  :)  Well, school won't teach itself, so I guess I better get back to it!

Oh, I taught a lesson to the kindergarten kiddies about brushing teeth a few weeks back...here are some photos I took of their beautiful smiles.  Enjoy!!









1 comment:

  1. Just heearing that you're doing fine is good enough for us. Life tends to go on without great excitement for most of us. Children's smiles are so refreshing and brighten the day.
    Take care,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete